Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. No demo please. Finish the fricking game instead.
    By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

the notion that making a demo in some way takes resources away from completing the whole project is odd.

the idea of a demo is to release it when the game is near completion... the game is almost done, so you can spare resources to make a demo!

this whole argument is ridiculous. to argue against a demo?????????
      sorry i brought it up.

so many companies make demos for very complex and great games with no problem. To say IG just can't swing it is absolutely ridiculous.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it speaks to their incompetence as a game company

someone close this thread

sorry i opened it
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Re: Re: MOO3 Demo

Originally posted by Asmodean

Wasn't there an exploit that allowed you to play past the limit? I seem to remember something about that.

Asmodean
        I think you were able to edit Saves and set your turn-counter down.
        Something which would be of limited use though, cos at one time in the demo you would run out of researchable technologies and Secret Projects.

As for a Demo of MOO3:

Depends on how many Staff-Members they could spare in their Regression-Testing.
        If making a demo now means, that the Release of the game will be postponed by a few days, I would say, go for gold and make a demo afterwards (to attract those Gamers who wouldn´t buy the game as soon as it hits the shelves )
        Last edited by Proteus_MST; January 8, 2003, 02:03.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by vee4473
          the notion that making a demo in some way takes resources away from completing the whole project is odd.

the idea of a demo is to release it when the game is near completion... the game is almost done, so you can spare resources to make a demo!
          quote]
          OR they can work towards getting the game out as early as possible Less people working==longer time

this whole argument is ridiculous. to argue against a demo?????????
          i'd rather wait until i have the full copy in my hands before i start playing
          sorry i brought it up.
          so are the rest of us

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it speaks to their incompetence as a game company
          maybe you could do a better job?

someone close this thread
          sorry i opened it
          actually DELETE it, Mark.

Comment

Working...
          X