To Apolyton - When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Apolyton - When?

Chantz mentioned there would be a hands on preview going up "next week" and since this was posted on 1/3, I am *assuming* that means this week. Does anyone know what day? Don't say Friday, it's always Friday. How about .. Today!

Seriously, I don't suppose the Preview-er will be dropping by the forums to take questions or get an idea of things we [fans] most want previewed?

not even if you torture me are you geting anything from me
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

trying to make us all think you have inside info mark?

Comment

*Mark: Inside info? Me? Never. Just a little co-Admin of the biggest Civ related site in the world *

*Mrs. Mark: Markos. Come to bed now, Markos*

*Mark: Yeah. Just a minute or so. I've just about broken the resistance of these damned Psilons, and then it's on to beat the New Orions*

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I doubt Apolyton knows anything, you can kinda tell they are just as frustrated as everyone else with how they act...post, etc -- they're humans too who prolly want the game as much as any of us.

I'm starting to think maybe MOO3 is just a huge prank on the world...kinda like Episode I.

So who knows, like I said -- the comany does and will lose money the more they wait, why? Cause there is a slew of games coming out soon -- and if they delay gets to long and MOO3 has to go up against the likes of RoN, Galaxies, KOTOR, Generals, SIMS Online...they will lose, and then have to explain why they didn't mean quota.
          Veni, vidi, vici.
          [I came, I saw, I conquered].
          -- Gaius Julius Caesar

Comment

I'm starting to think maybe MOO3 is just a huge prank on the world
            what kind of photos would you like to see?

Comment

me holding the game cd in my hands

Comment

I'd like to see more on the science tree, ground combat, and better shots of fleet actions.

Comment

Did you have to sign an NDA Markos?

Comment

i'm joking about not revealing anything

we have a build in our hands and we'll be posting a preview and some cool stuff asap.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      we have a build in our hands and we'll be posting a preview and some cool stuff asap.
                      You mean as soon as you are able to tear yourself away from playing the game every available minute
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

you could say that.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          i'm joking about not revealing anything

Do you guys need a third co-Admin. Where do I sign up?

Asmodean
                          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

Do you guys need a third co-Admin. Where do I sign up?

Asmodean
                            Sure they do. Someone needs to be moderating the forums so Markos can spend even more time with MoO3

...oh you meant to help preview the game?
                            To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                            H.Poincaré

Comment

I would guess week before February to first week in February. I mean it could be in EU.
                              This build is called "SP rock stable" so... it would be 2 days until smart player like me encounter first bug.
                              Was it answer to your question?
                              Last edited by raghar; January 7, 2003, 13:55.

Comment

Working...
                              X