No announcement yet.

If MOO3 doesn't come out this month...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If MOO3 doesn't come out this month...

...then i am either spending the money i kept in reserve for the game for another game, or buy myself some more clothes

tough being a girl and a geek at the same time

-Mellian

get a game

Comment

Splinter Cell is coming out. So is simcity 4, and numerous other delightful games. Unreal 2 is supposed to be out quite soon. Moo3 is far from being the only blip on the horizon, thankfully.
      By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Get a game, don't wear clothes! Everyone is happy!
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You know that one of these days I will come to this board and find that Moo3 is either Gold or out. I just have no idea of what day.
          Mellian just find some guy to buy the game and the clothes, we don't know any better.

Comment

Is it possible that we wont be told exactly when it goes gold? Perhaps they'll hide all knowledge until it is being shipped, just for the delightful surprise.

Kinda puts you in the christmas spirit.

Comment

finding some guy is not possible...

Anyway, i'll wait until 14-17 atleast. I am not really into first person shooters... Half-Life is good enough for me, playing it on and off....and usually always forget how to play properlly after not touching it for a few months I remember when i played TFC...where i simply sucked at killing people, but very good at dodging bullets and rockets...and then always getting the flag for my crappy team

Other strategies there don't really interest me, especially after some reviews...and keen in having a Online RPG, but no credit card (yet)... rather wait for World of Warcraft anyway. Warcraft III i finished it without buying it, so doesn't interest me as much as it did before... Maybe Starfleet Command 3 or Tribes 2 (have to check if it still even being played on the net still)... I want more games like Battlezone 2 where you can command a little army in First-person way, and work together in same team to fight others...

I need something i can play on the net with, without it crashing on me a lot of times... like Starfleet command 2....or lag a lot of the times, like Civ3.

-Mellian
              Last edited by Mellian; January 5, 2003, 13:45.

Comment

finding some guy is not possible...

Anyway, i'll wait until 14-17 atleast.
                Hmm, you're pretty young for such long-term romantic planning
                -Cherry

Comment

if another game strikes your fancy, then get it. waiting for games,especially MOO3 has proven to be a futile endeavor.

Besides...I bet your wardrobe is great miss Queenie Mellian
                  While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

If Only I had incested the Money I laid back for DN4ever..
                    I'd be richrichRICH!!!
                    I mean.. even more rich than I am now.
                    Wow
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Saber Cherry

Hmm, you're pretty young for such long-term romantic planning

14-17 of JANUARY.

-Mellian

Comment

Originally posted by vee4473
                        if another game strikes your fancy, then get it. waiting for games,especially MOO3 has proven to be a futile endeavor.

Besides...I bet your wardrobe is great miss Queenie Mellian
                        Not really, nothing compare to the average girl :/ i'm poor...

-Mellian

Comment

Mellian, you can't be poor. At least you can afford games. When I was an early teenager, I was lucky to even have enough to buy my own lunch! Now that was poor

I'd say go get clothes. It's the only sure way to be satisfied with what you buy instead of risking it on some game that you read a dodgy review on. Just imagine yourself playing Moo3 next month in your new clothes. That'll be like double the fun, eh?

Hey Main_Brain, did you notice you have an interesting typo?

Comment

Bah. I look upon those expecting it mid-January with envy.
                            Games Warehouse is speculating on mid-February and EB is (for once ) seemingly too smart to give out dates yet...

Comment

i haven't really read any reviews, and i am not a pessimist when it concerns games, like a lot of people on this board seem to be. MOO3 will be fun, no matter what

meanwhile, i'll be hunting for knee high b**ch boots, with my size, which i have other money reserves for...

I live on my own, jobless and stuck on welfare until i can finally find some work so yes, i am poor...and only have a place to live cause its subsidized

-Mellian

Comment

Working...
                              X