I think MOO3 fell into the abyss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think MOO3 fell into the abyss

After looking at infogrames' website to look for info about MOO3, I was flabbergasted by just how many game they publish...

I mean, MOO3 is but one of....well...quite a few.

It almost seems as if they are in over their head, and have no problem with pushing MOO3 back as far as they need to because they have bigger fish to fry, games that may have a wider appeal.

I know Quicksilver is developing the game, but even if they are finished, won't IG hold the game up until they "get around to publishing it" when they are done with what they may consider to be more profitable games?

I don't know how the industry works, so this is just my guess.

Of course, this is all based on my guess that they can only publish a certain number of games at a time. My theory is wrong if they can put out all of their games at the same time with no problem.
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Publishers usually have all the resources they need to push any number of games out the door. If they do decide to pull back and wait its because 2 of their products would conflict or there is stiff competition out there.

Comment

Any number of games? I don't think so.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
      X