X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just pre-ordered...take a look...

I preordered Moo3 at Amazon.com and look what I saw at the checkout screen:

"Master Of Orion 3 Infogrames Entertainment;
    $49.99 - Quantity : 1 - This item will be released on January 14, 2003. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives."

I paid extra for 1 day shipping.

....*drool*....must...have...my....precious..*droo l*...

Unfortunately Sauron (IG) has it....Where's Frodo when you need him?

Comment

Anything they say is a guess. Don't believe it has been released until its in your hands. I know I won't.

Argh! Damn cougs are couging it again.
      By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

several of us received a note saying they would recieve the game after they received it on the 14th. The 14th of November that is

Comment

Re: Just pre-ordered...take a look...

Originally posted by Skyjack666
          "Master Of Orion 3 Infogrames Entertainment;
          $49.99 - Quantity : 1 - This item will be released on January 14, 2003. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives."

Right on.

Comment

Yeah, with no gold anouncement yet....

/Begin Dr. Evil Accent/
            ...right...
            /End Dr. Evil Accent/
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kc7mxo

Argh! Damn cougs are couging it again.
              indeed... although they didn't end up getting skunked, I had to stop watching at a couple of points because of general incompetence. And I, as a rule, really do not like sports...

I think it's a rule with any WA-based sports team that if they get to the finals, they'll f' it up (Cases in point, the cougs, the sonics, etc, etc...)

*sigh* ah well...

On MOO3 notes, we have an internal date that everyone is working from and that we expect to see it released on, but we're not going to say anything until the game is actually in replication.
              Rantz Hoseley
              Art Director
              Quicksilver Software, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantz

indeed... although they didn't end up getting skunked, I had to stop watching at a couple of points because of general incompetence. And I, as a rule, really do not like sports...

I think it's a rule with any WA-based sports team that if they get to the finals, they'll f' it up (Cases in point, the cougs, the sonics, etc, etc...)

*sigh* ah well...

On MOO3 notes, we have an internal date that everyone is working from and that we expect to see it released on, but we're not going to say anything until the game is actually in replication.
                Thanks, Rantz.

At least this means, it hasn´t gone Gold yet
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

At least this means, it hasn´t gone Gold yet
                  And it means it won't go in the near future.

Comment

after all this delay, you paid extra to get it a couple of days sooner.
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      after all this delay, you paid extra to get it a couple of days sooner.
                      Yeah, I'm silly like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantz

As long as you guys have a date, and we don't know about it, expect to see a lot of speculation.

Of course, if I didn't want this game, it would have been out and bug-free a year ago.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Best Buy has its preorder Release date as March 3... :groan:
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

it would have to go gold soon in order to make that date impossible creaturs and sim city 4 have taken 2-3 weeks each from gold to cd

Comment

Originally posted by Skyjack666

Yeah, I'm silly like that.
                              But I sympathize -- I preordered Diablo 2, but when I found out the local EB had it in stock the day before my pre-order was to arrive, I went and bought it there, and sold my pre-order to a friend who wasn't quite as ... "craving" as I was.

On an unrelated note, is THE BEST SMILIE EVER. That is all.
                              Xentax@nc.rr.com

Comment

Working...
                              X