Optical Computers
    8.57%
    Warp Drives
    20.00%
    Matter Teleporters
    2.86%
    Stellar Converters
    17.14%

Anything and everything you'd care to name??

Comment

Hulk Hogan.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

All except MoM2, that is potentially being developed depending on how well MoO3 sells. So that will be released well after MoO3, if at all.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

At least unless somebody else doesn't see the light.

A proper MoM2 probably shouldn't be called MoM2. I'd settle for it being named AoW3
          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Christ will not 'come out', but he might come back.
            Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Maybe they are shooting for this year's Xmas.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Now now UR, don't be too optimistic! They have already missed two christmas, what's there to keep them from missing the third?
                "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Any chance we could send U.N. inspectors to QS?
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    All except MoM2, that is potentially being developed depending on how well MoO3 sells. So that will be released well after MoO3, if at all.
                    At $10 moo3 should sell pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                    X