Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A temporary alternative to Moo3!! Im SERIOUS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A temporary alternative to Moo3!! Im SERIOUS!!

Ok people there is a cool game out at the moment called Haegamonia:Legions of Iron! Space based strategy with a story line as well. Its not exactly like the Moo empire building strategies we all love but the graphics and the gameplay are friggin awesome!!! Plus its like really really addictive. So if you want to maintain your sanity (like me as I was going crazy waiting) then go buy this AWESOME game!!! Seriously, u will like it. Anyhow HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone kicks bak and paartiees!!

I'm aware of the game, and played the demo. It has some major UI issues and is difficult to control. Overall, it was a little bit fun, though, and the graphics were tres cool. Gameplay was lackluster, however, again mostly because of the clunky interface. I'd give it a 6. If it's truly worthy of tiding me over for MOO3, I'm going to be very disapointed with MOO3 hehe

Comment

Is it TBS? 4x?
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

moom,

Like homeworld with better graphics, but less gameplay. UI is not as good as HW though.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Oh, thanks, RPM. Not my cuppa, in that case.
          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

No, its not TBS at all, totally RTS and more on par with Imperium Galactica II (same devs actually).

Its kinda kewl, the graphics are spectacular, but unit balance is an issue; though, you can edit the rules and unit stats easily.

Comment

Um, IGII was a still a strategy game ala moo, but it had a timer system like rebellion.

hedgmonia is something else. I watched my roomate play it, but the controls did'nt seem to be all that intuitive.

It was EXTREMELY gorgeous though. I don't think I've ever seen a prettier space game.

I don't paticuarly like z-axis star battles. I think we should stick to just x-y plane until I get a holographic display and a better control system.
              By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Any Links?

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                  Any Links?

ACK!
                  Links?? As in Warez

Nah...I value my account here at 'poly

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

How about links to the demo? I seen the game but don't think it will run on my 300mhz computer though.

Davor

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

Links?? As in Warez

Nah...I value my account here at 'poly

Asmodean
                      As Yolky said, demos and such, I've never used warez.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

be careful about looking for a demo, i'm not sure if they releaseed an actual one. a few months ago a leaked e3 version made its way around the net masquerading as a demo. Kinda like moo3.

Its funny when people get mad at the warezers for trading leaked stuff. Because it just begs the question, who leaked it?
                        By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Er, I'd *hope* there's an actual one, since I played something packaged as a demo that I downloaded off Gamespot.

Not that Gamespot is infallable or anything :P

Comment

That's a very poor game with this sucki.g limit...

too bad.... without any editing tools

An alternative for one day... after it is boring...

No strategy,...
                            Well it is not a turn based game !!!!!
                            Moreover you would have all time a limit to your fleet...

And I don't speak about the bug (with ATI card for me)
                            Well I have bought it BUT I am very disgusting about it...

At the released they have said they will release modding tools shortly.... hmmm.... I wait MOO3 now...
                            Ralendil

Comment

Working...
                            X