Other MOO3 Forums unreadable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other MOO3 Forums unreadable?

There something different about the Delphi forum - only seem to allow you in as a guest now. And I've tried going to the IG forum but can never see any threads. What gives - I'm not having trouble with this or other non-MOO forums?

Andrew

Why would you need any forums beside this?

Comment

Try reseting or deleting your cookies.

Comment

Didn't the delphi forums get killed a few months back?

And have you tried different browsers with the IG forums?

I personally use Opera, and consider it one of the best browsers I've ever used.
        By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kc7mxo
          Didn't the delphi forums get killed a few months back?
          No - it was usable up until Xmas. Now it seems to be read-only. Some moderator's idea of a Xmas present. Or maybe it's IG trying to manage the spin ahead of the release.

I managed to get the IG forum readable again by dint of reregistering from a different computer. Vexatious. Delphi is to the IG forum as MOO2 is to MOO3. There's more happening in the newer instance but it's quantity not quality.

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by warden
            Vexatious.
            Ooh, nice word!

Comment

Re: Vexatious.

I actually had to look that one up.

Vexatious: Being vexed, irritated or annoyed by something.

Great word, BTW.

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I've looked into the problem on the (deprecated) Delphi MOO3 forum.

Apparently, there are two sets of forums under the Delphi Umbrella, and one group is no longer fully cross-connected with the rest -- so the first group can bill differently than the latter group, is what I'm told. This apparently resulted in the Delphi forum finally getting the deactivated status it was long overdue to get, since QSI stopped paying for it not long before the official forums were switched to the IG site.

It wasn't the doing of a mod, or IG, or QSI -- it's already ancient history to IG, for one thing.
                Xentax@nc.rr.com

Comment

Shame some of us still can't read the "new" forums most of the time
                  To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                  H.Poincaré

Comment

The IG forums seem relatively stable to me now, though they do slow down at times.

Now, whether the signal-to-noise ratio is high enough to allow any meaningful insights to be gained is a whole different question...
                    Xentax@nc.rr.com

Comment

Working...
                    X