Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just curious. Does anyone have the strat guide for Moo1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious. Does anyone have the strat guide for Moo1?

I do and that is a strat guide. I never seen anything come close to it ever.

So does anyone else have one?

Davor

I have it and it is the best guide I have ever seen. That is why I was so sad to see Allan leave. I had hoped he would do one for Moo3.
    The tutorial is what got me started as I had not played any games on the PC before then.

Comment

Agreed. I'm sure I never would have become as engrossed as I did in MOO without that book. An amazing amount of information, very well presented and organized.

Comment

Here is a few contrasts. I just was on forum where they mention gallies out in sea square for CivIII and asked about the commercial trait. I looked at the manual and the guides for Civ3 and PTW and none even gave you the specific for what the did, just generalities. Lucky for me I knew it anyway.
        Ascendancy guide make me mad in the same way. It would list a device and not give any stats on it, just say it was better or strong or some other term that was not quantified.
        I have been readign Moo3 guide lately and it is not very specific either. At least it gives some data on advances.

Comment

Working...
        X