Im done being fustrated with MOO3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im done being fustrated with MOO3...

...I will probibly check back here once a week to see if its been released yet, otherwose im not gonna concern myself with it. I dont need the agervation.

All we can do is take it day by day. Getting mad or aggravated won't speed up the release at all.

Once a week is ok. Try once a month and you will be in for a surprise then.

Davor

Comment

I have given up on it long time ago. That's why I am just sitting and watching.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Somehow I think,
        that the Release-Date of 16.01.2003, published by Infogrames Germany, will be the correct one
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The Hope dies last ;=)
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I don't know what I'll do when they release it. Maybe I'll find a Duke Nukem Forever forum to whine in about the unfairness of it all...

Comment

Yeah its so damn frustrating. Stupid new orions always voting down my measures.
              By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
                I don't know what I'll do when they release it. Maybe I'll find a Duke Nukem Forever forum to whine in about the unfairness of it all...

just kick back, smoke a joint, and take it a day at a time and the game will be in your eager hands before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

just kick back, smoke a joint, and take it a day at a time and the game will be in your eager hands before you know it.
                  That's be sweet if The Man wasn't making me pee in a cup.

Comment

then fight the man

i imagine that if you had smoked a joint, you would have already played the game

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                      then fight the man
                      If I fight the man again, I'll get a free trip to the destination of his choice. It's not that I wouldn't mind stamping license plates...

Maybe I'll move to Canada. They deliver...

Comment

or join the apolyton region of jennifer government nation states. we just started playing.

Comment

Working...
                        X