Predict MOO3's release date...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straybow
    What's wrong with your vaunted powers of precognition, Harry? Or is Rantz actually The Mule?
    The Mule was a little after my time. I haven't decided if he's my Chetter Hummin or my Eto Demerzel.

Comment

My computer store told me it was supposed to be released on the 18th of December. Now that date is January 15th.

My g/f will now be buying me my second choice of a game for Christmas.

This is really unfortunate for the MOO3 people. Don't they know that not only are they making bad feelings and getting the reputation of working on Vaporware (I seriously doubt this game will ever see the break of day and even then it won't work... look at the development of Neverworks Nights. 3 years in the making and it can't work without a huge 30MEG download and even then it sucks).

I'm a huge fan of the MOO series and am terribly disappointed. No, disappointed to the point of being PO'ed. I really really want(ed) this game. But this is the last straw. I'll believe it when I see the game in the stores. As for now, my money is going elsewhere.

I'm off to have a fit now as I only found out about this latest delay a half and hour ago.

Comment

I'm actually kinda glad its been delayed no that I've become involved with the Civ3 PTW and Demo games. I really want to immerse myself in MOO 3 when it comes out.

Comment

Neverworks Nights. 3 years in the making and it can't work without a huge 30MEG download and even then it sucks
          Perhaps you are doing something wrong... I have NWN and it worked fine when it was released with my humble:
          P600.
          256RAM
          gForce 1

If you don´t like the game then, that´s an entirely different issue.
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
            I just want to say one thing: If I had been moderating this forum MoO3 would have been released by now.
            How?
            (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Yanqui Tourist
              look at the development of Neverworks Nights. 3 years in the making and it can't work without a huge 30MEG download and even then it sucks).
              NWN was playable and rock stable out of the box on my machine. I've patched, yes, because I play a lot online, but even without any patch I played for days w/out so much as a single bug or crash. But then I keep my computer clean and my registry shining and spiffy.

I also happen to love NWN, which I think is the best PRG game since Torment, but that's different strokes for different folks.

Anyway, if Moo3 turns out to be half as solid, stable and playable as NWN was, I will consider it a classic.
              "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
              "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

GhengisFarb, I'm impressed with the quality of your work. Great stuff indeed. Do you plan to provide us with some mod graphics for Moo3 eventually? I think I could trust you to return the Elerians to us
                "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Yeah, NWN played great for me. My only annoyances was how dry the campaign felt. Editor was pretty sweet, I wish I had more time to play with it.
                  By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                    How?
                    We'll never know now. Anyway, HelloKitty would have had it released even earlier, if she was mod.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

HelloKitty won the popular vote but lost the election, right?

I wonder if she grew a beard and retired to academia?

The NWN patches only tweaked a few things in the game and fixed up the editor as far as I could tell.

Didn't notice any bugs.

Moo3- goes Gold on Groundhog Day. Over, and over, and over again.

Comment

Working...
                      X