Color of the Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color of the Empire

Does anyone else think is sucks that you can`t choose your color? Not that it really matters I suppose - I just prefer blue banners over the red ones we`re apparently stuck with.

No problem. I usually play in Space Stalin Commie Genocide mode anyway, so red suits me just fine.
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Also Red for British Empire

Comment

Originally posted by moomin
        No problem. I usually play in Space Stalin Commie Genocide mode anyway, so red suits me just fine.
        (delurks)

Hee hee hee!

(/delurks)

Comment

Wait, what's this about?

Comment

You can't choose what color your empire is?
            If so, I wonder how multiplayer will work... Maybe thats the famous mp bug - the game can't tell whos units belong to who.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

hahahahah.. yeah that`d be great.. colors are probably assigned by who joins when though - like the host is red and the 2nd guy is blue etc..

Comment

AFAIK, MP colors are assigned randomly.

A great joke presents itself, but I can't tell it because it would be a spoiler. So, um, just pretend you heard it, and laugh, ok?
                Xentax@nc.rr.com

Comment

Ok:

Remember to tell us that joke when the game gets released
                  The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I want to choose my colour.
                    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Having colors preset is going to be an issue for colorblind players even if you ignore the preferences of normally sighted players. Personally I always like white or yellow since they are easier to spot.
                      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                      H.Poincaré

Comment

I like Green, perhaps somebody will break the code with a trainer that lets you choose your own color for playing with.

Comment

Moo3 will probably be broke in a number of ways before the boxes hit the stands. Though you may have to wait a couple weeks for the color chooser.
                          By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

I'd play with any color they'd gave me, just let me play!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm a big fan of dark red anyway.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
                              -V. I. Lenin

Comment

Working...
                              X