• Vote for Miss Elerian!!

Which is the best-looking Elerian?
    The Scientist
    33.33%
    The Soldier
    11.11%
    The Spy
    55.56%
    Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Need pictures of them, haven't played for a while.
    And why have this poll time-out?
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      Need pictures of them, haven't played for a while.
      And why have this poll time-out?
      I thought '0 days' means: never. Was I wrong?
      Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Well, its now tomorrow and it's still not timed out. I guess you are right.
        Carry on.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oh, and I attempted to get a screenie of the ladies in-game. Alas, the colors didn't quite make it through intact.
          I haven't seen the spy girl yet, but my vote will be going to the scientist. Yum.

Comment

The spy, of course. That's how Modesty Blaise would look like if she had elf ears... The scientist is the dumbest excuse for metal-brah bimbo I ever saw.
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Metal-brah bimbo's are my type, thank you very much.

Comment

The Spy. No need for bolt cutters before bed

Comment

Working...
                X