Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

australian site says: Moo3 delayed, End of Jan(for australia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to dissapoint Mark G, but every game that i have bought over the last 12 years has been released the same day as the US or a very few days afterwoods, so if the game is delayed here until January, or early Feb then i bet you that it is delayed in the US as well. And just for your information the World dose not resolve around the US as sometimes we do get games here befor the North American release. No offence intended, just wanted to view my perspective.

P.S i said over a month ago when it was delayed on the 26th of Nov that it wouldnt be released until January due to bugs, and i think i will be proven right, I WISH I WAS WRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      eeer mate,
      1) it's not something straight from Infogrames/Quicksilver
      2) it's a date for australia, not the US...

sorry, but i edited your thread title
      I optimistically agree with him. There have been too many release date speculation posts going up if you hear it from QS or IG it's certified, but retailers have been wrong before
      "Dont move or ill shoot you full of... little yellow bolts of light!" -John Crichton, astronaut and scientist

Comment

mike, at least ptw came out late in Australia....
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Is that good or bad?
          "Dont move or ill shoot you full of... little yellow bolts of light!" -John Crichton, astronaut and scientist

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            mike, at least ptw came out late in Australia....
            The first title of note to do so in at least 2 years...

If they delay an Australian release for a month or two, they lose too much market share from piracy. Australia is very close to a large, thriving piracy market.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

well i think only i and a couple of other people planned their lifes around the moo3 release [/QUOTE]

Yes I am also one of those few people who has planned my life around MOO3. Grrr Im sad I need the game, but I understand that they need to keep on the delays so I guess I shall continue to suffer, lets just hope not needlessly.

Comment

Working...
              X