Moo3 Advertised in BB ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moo3 Advertised in BB ad

Just thought I would let everyone know that as I was looking through the ad for Best Buy this week I stumbled on to an advertisement of Moo3. If you want to see for yourself since I don't have a scanner go to BestBuy.com...lookup Browse weekly ad...and type in 48154 for the area code just in case it didn't pop up in other areas. Of course I believe the screwed the pooch on this one since it hasn't been official said that it went gold...but I also noted that it doesn't have the usual release date for it. But they have it priced at $39.99.

Here is the picture of the ad.
    Attached Files

Comment

interesting...

Comment

Yeah, the same ad is in the Dallas Morning News for our area (Dallas) for the same price. It is also listed in the Comp USA ad in the same paper for the same price.

I'm very temped to go and check to see if it is there. But, I'm holding off til lunch tomorrow since I work real close to the BB. Also the crowd on Sun is bad.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I'll bet anything it's because the date was supposed to be the 4th of December, they had all he ads ready - and the stradegy guide ready too.

Comment

Yes. We had the same here in Australia, a number of shops have advertised as having it available when it has'nt even been released yet, and that was last week.

Comment

CompUSA had an ad this Sunday too for both game and guide.

Billicus, you're probably right about that.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I really hope we could all wake up in the morning sometime this week, get onto Apolyton.com, and find that MOO3 has gone gold. Poke fun all you want, but it really aches not being able to play the game that I've followed like no other game before. I may have to cry when it goes gold, and I may faint when I first get the box in my hand...but if they make me wait too much longer, I may go into paralysis from the shock of finally being able to play the game!

Quixote

Comment

I haven't been following the release too close, so I saw that Best Buy ad and thought I'd come here to see what people thought of the game. I definitely want some other gamers' reactions before buying this one.

Oops... not even gold yet, huh? Those ads are printed like a month in advance or more. That's why you get stuff pushed out the door with bugs... to meet the merchandisers expectations of the publishers indication of when the game will be available. Interesting that the Civ games seem to get pushed out the door with their bugs but MOO3 doesn't. Hmmm...

Oh, well. I'll check back when it's actually out.

@DKH = I know that feeling, waiting for one game and nothing else will do. Really sucks. I end up not being entertained by anything else, just knowing that game X is coming soon. Fortunately I'm not in that mode right now; I have a couple games on the hard drive that are entertaining me.
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
                    ...waiting for one game and nothing else will do. Really sucks. I end up not being entertained by anything else, just knowing that game X is coming soon.
                    exacto!

Comment

It's shown in the Future Shop ads too, here in Soviet Canuckistan.

Comment

What am i going to do??!!!

How am i going to find the time!!!???

I have carefully planned my game play time for the next few months around a pre Xmas MoO3 release with a Starwars and SimCity4 release through Feb and March. Now all my delicate plans are up in smoke

Comment

Racked with guilt, I am froced to admit that the MoO3 delay is all a part of an elaborate Soviet Canuckistan conspiracy to run confusion and general anxiety through the rest of the world

With Jim Carrey as our shadow government leader (and spearheading the operation deep in wet ops) the MoO3 strategy is the apex of our grand scheme!

Being bored of reading the latest letdowns in the MoO3 saga I couldn't resist

"the eagle has flown over the nest" .... i repeat, "the eagle has flown over the nest"

Comment

Originally posted by gramians
                            It's shown in the Future Shop ads too, here in Soviet Canuckistan.
                            Lol, you read that article too!

Comment

Working...
                            X