Gamespot.com lists date as 12/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamespot.com lists date as 12/30

Gamespot.com lists release date as 12/30. Don't know where they get thier info, but I sure hope its out before then.

P.S. I got the strategy guide, and it makes me want the game 10x more than I did before!

I still see 12/17 on gamespot. But EB changed the date to 1/16/03...and Gamestop changed their's to 12/30....They're probably just pulling dates out of their ass so who knows...

Comment

According to people on the comp.sys.ibm.pc.games newsgroup it is unlikely to be in stores this year due to multiplayer crash bugs. It makes sense that IG would hold it till next due to the PTW fiasco.

Comment

Just remember none of these sources are official. i have a feeling with the nature of the bugs it (hopefully) will on or befor the 17th DEC 2002
        "Dont move or ill shoot you full of... little yellow bolts of light!" -John Crichton, astronaut and scientist

Comment

Originally posted by Bane99
          According to people on the comp.sys.ibm.pc.games newsgroup it is unlikely to be in stores this year due to multiplayer crash bugs. It makes sense that IG would hold it till next due to the PTW fiasco.

Ugh, let me be one to say, screw multiplayer.
          "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

Funny how this world works. If this game had come out in march, multiplayer would have been foremost on my mind. But since then, most of the my friends who like this genre have graduated and left. About all we play multiplayer these days is america's army.

Now, i really could care less about multiplayer, and doubt i'll ever really bother playing it. oh well, it'll be out when its out. Though it would be nice to play over christmas break. . . . ahh, it is to dream.
            By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Working...
            X