could be a sign of gold soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could be a sign of gold soon...

Well, not away, but I *am* leaving for 10 days on a long overdue break/vacation in which I will sit in the sun and drink heavily.

So, if you don't see me on here, it's not a conspiracy. As a matter of fact you can take it as confirmation that we are REALLY friggin close to releasing the game, as I would not be leaving for a whole work week if we weren't REALLY close.

have a good week, play nice.

This was posted over on the official forums...Now if he's going on vacation now, the game is either going gold VERY VERY soon...or it's being held over until 2003....considering he said it's REALLY close, I'd choose the former...

im with you on that(please, please, please!!!)
    "Dont move or ill shoot you full of... little yellow bolts of light!" -John Crichton, astronaut and scientist

Comment

If it does get held over, that'd be quite disappointing. Wouldn't be surprised by a 'gone gold' announcment tomorrow.

Comment

I hope you guys are right. If he was one of the programmers I'd definitely be expecting a gold announcement tomorrow.

Comment

just as long as he comes back to work on a patch to fix any bugs that get found

Comment

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I can't find it anywhere on the Offical Forums. Can you post a link or can Mark G verify this. Hard to believe, since I don't see the proof.

Davor

Comment

"Rantz goes..."

Comment

My apologies I have read the first post wrong. When I read offical forums I went to the officail Moo3 homepage.

Thanks Craig P, and sorry fatjoe79 for doubting you but as you know you cann't always believe what you read since you didn't have a link where to go.

You could be correct.

Davor

Comment

Well IG sure has upped the advertising, there was a full page advert for moo3 in PCGAMER's holiday issue and Eb put up an advert for it too, only they still had old screen shots and the old boxshot
                  "Dont move or ill shoot you full of... little yellow bolts of light!" -John Crichton, astronaut and scientist

Comment

Or on the other hand it could be a sign that release has been pushed back for quite awhile and he has to take a "mental health" vacation. I hope not

Comment

I'm betting it was just a break for him while they debug the multiplayer. I don't expect it in stores this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X