Splinter Colony Expansion Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Colony Expansion Idea

Ok I know the game hasn't come out yet but we know what got cut from Quicksilver already.
    I say that they tirn their attention to Space Monsters, and adding in the lost races of MOO2. Feel free to add any other thoughts.

I think a great name would be MOO3:Splinter Colony Expansion Pack.

i dont think QS would get to even thinking about such an expansion pack for a while since they've got other projects in their pipeline such as that military training simulator named after some roman numeral. But its a cool idea though, hopefully the real MOO3 wont need an expansion pack.
    "Dont move or ill shoot you full of... little yellow bolts of light!" -John Crichton, astronaut and scientist

Comment

Man, anything could benefit from an expansion pack. I'd like to see one too but they can takes years on it if they'd like. With all the pertinent data in text files and spreadsheets, I'll bet some ingeneous programmer can come up with something 'off the record' to give us a new twist. I'd like to see a Foundation expansion created. My views are a bit skewed on that, though...

Comment

I think the main thing I'd like to see is the program being open ended enough for us to see the mainstream sci fi universes that we like individually being set up for play as well.

Comment

Working...
        X