I am very weird, cause...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yolky
    What's gonna happen when you get the actual game?

Davor

i would die happy

-Mellian

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1

Yeah, but real people are often the reason to play games, to get away from them.
      playing games also help...especially violent games which you can throw your frustrations...

one time when i played SMAC/X, i got so piss off at people that day that i lost my frustration into the game... planetbustering the other factions

I even planetbustered a single Colony Pod and the mindworms that kept popping up, lol
      -Mellian

Comment

Originally posted by Mellian
        playing games also help...especially violent games which you can throw your frustrations...

one time when i played SMAC/X, i got so piss off at people that day that i lost my frustration into the game... planetbustering the other factions

I even planetbustered a single Colony Pod and the mindworms that kept popping up, lol
        -Mellian
        Nobody has got their full enjoyment out of SMAC until they have carpetbombed the planet surface with level 4 planetbusters at least once.
        A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
        -V. I. Lenin

Comment

Maybe the mysterious second CD is a Barry White CD, for those of you like Mellian.

Comment

Nice idea, but i cant see myself conquoring the galaxy with a mighty empire of Ithkul to the tune of "I love you just the way you are"

Comment

Nobody has got their full enjoyment out of SMAC until they have carpetbombed the planet surface with level 4 planetbusters at least once

Heh heh. waterworld. heh heh.

By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Hey, the Pirates don't seem to mind....
                A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
                -V. I. Lenin

Comment

I can't say that I've ever been turned on sexually by a game. By girls in the game, perhaps, but not just by the game itself.

Interesting though.

Its a mandatory rule at poly that if you are female you must create a picture thread to show us what you look like, us maladjusted teen age boys need to see real women everymonth or so instead of computer generated graphics of women

Yes, I think that only applies to OT. But then again, I think I made this rule up in the first place too, so I don't see why we can't change it.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Yes, I think that only applies to OT. But then again, I think I made this rule up in the first place too, so I don't see why we can't change it.
                    I think you are taking the Blame Skanky campaign a little to far.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                      I think you are taking the Blame Skanky campaign a little to far.
                      too far?

Comment

The campaign has hardly even started yet!
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

too far?
                          Yes, claim he started the picture posting of women in the OT.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                          X