December 3 update from Constantine H. on IG MOO3 board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing major.
    there were lots of bug fixes from the deom to the released game. bugs that the big masses never saw thanks to the feedback from the demo. there were some many fixes that they even had an update(patch) to the demo

anyway, 1 month or 2 months, it doesnt matter. the point is that there was demo not days before the release but several weeks before, and that feedback from it was used to produce a more stable release version

Also, you told me we never had a joint chat.
    when did i tell you that???
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      there were lots of bug fixes from the deom to the released game. bugs that the big masses never saw thanks to the feedback from the demo. there were some many fixes that they even had an update(patch) to the demo

anyway, 1 month or 2 months, it doesnt matter. the point is that there was demo not days before the release but several weeks before, and that feedback from it was used to produce a more stable release version
      Well there was a patch out shortly after SMAC's release that fixed many bugs, but there wasn't that much changed from the demo version and the release version. I mean, it went gold less than a month after the demo. That isn't several weeks. It is 4 at most.

Originally posted by MarkG
      when did i tell you that???
      I don't remember, and the search thing doesn't seem to be working.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

4 weeks of bug fixing is one patch that the grand masses(and the reviewers who gave their scores based on the release version, not the demo version)) didnt have to download
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
        X