No announcement yet.

IGN Responds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are all sorts of games where the 'surprise' factor is a good thing. Alien Legacy is a brilliant game that is definitely best the first time or two before you achieve victory. The real sense of discovery as the plot unfolds is part of the fun. Ok with MOO you expect to be replaying dozens of times, but that shouldn't be used as an excuse to diminish the sense of discovery the first few times.
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

Alien Legacy

"Alien Legacy is a brilliant game that is definitely best the first time or two before you achieve victory."

Wow! Alien Legacy, I loved that game. Unfortunately it doesn't work under my Win2K. Anyone know of any patches to make it work? If so, I think I'll blow the dust off the floppy disks (yes, floppies!) and give it another go!

Comment

Worked fine for me on 2k so you may just have driver or config problems. Unfortunately I'm no expert on those and there's plenty of games I can't run under 2k/XP that others happily can.
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

I don't know what the big deal is. So what if it turns out that the Ithkul really are the Mrsshan…
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
          X