Am I the only one who cannot access moo3.quicksilver.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who cannot access moo3.quicksilver.com

I haven't been able to get into the site for days now. Anyone else having these problems?

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

I know that they have been blocking several address ranges, alleggedly because of Denial of Service attacks.

Comment

So I am just an unlucky sod, with an unfortunate I.P. adress?

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Something like that.

But, hey, there is really no problem as anything important gets cloned to apolyton in about zero time.

And anyway, I at least, have heard enough about the game, I want to play it!

Comment

it could also be that they are having a newbie attack on the forums asking the same question again and again. quicksilver isn't a huge company with lots of money for bandwidth sadly enough

Comment

hello Asmodean....

I'm having problems accessing it from home too; but at my work with a 2mb connection I can get connected every time allthough it's very slow loading the front page...

us poor danes

Comment

Working...
            X