Help With MOO on XP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With MOO on XP!!!

I just got MOO on my computer running XP, and followed the steps that i got from jonsullivan.com to get it to work, and it does except for a slight problem. It won't seem to stay maximized! i don't know why, but after 2-7 seconds it minimizes itself! if anyone could please help me, i'd appreciate a response! THANX!!!

What are the property settings for the icon you use. I have a pif that has window checked. It points to the Orion.exe. It never minimizes. I have to use the Alt or the Windows key.

Comment

i have tried it with both windowed and full screen settings, neither fixes the problem

Comment

Do you get an error msg, but can not see it has it flashes by?
        Right click on the exe and select properties and then Program tab. Clear the close on exit box. This will allow the dos window to remain open so you can see the msg.
        Is this a 1.31 version?
        On Misc properties do you have all checked except mouse exclusive?
        Screen tab has checks on all except the Usage which I use windowed.

Comment

still no luck

tried it doing what u said, didn't see an error message and still doesn't work.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. What happens if you reconfigure with out sound? I suggest that as it seems that the two things that would be unique to your system is the sound card and the video card.

Comment

Working...
            X