java moo - races detail screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• java moo - races detail screen

This is the UI for interacting with each race. Each race you've made contact with will have an individual tab under the races option. This UI will combine the "Report" and "Audience" options onto a single screen.

Right now, the only diplomacy graphic I have is for the Alkaris, so I captured that one. The large black area under the graphic is where the diplomatic options will be displayed when I start working on this feature --- right after I do the Planets screen.
    Attached Files
    "Barbarism is the natural state of mankind... Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always triumph."

I love it.

Comment

You're doing great! Is there a .jar somewhere?
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Did you draw those images or just capture them?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
          Did you draw those images or just capture them?
          Capture. The Planets screen is almost done, but my real job is slowing me down now that the holidays are over.

After that, I'm going to start doing the diplomacy
          "Barbarism is the natural state of mankind... Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always triumph."

Comment

Don't sweat it, you are coming along nicely.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Looks good, hopefully it's gonna be even better

Comment

Working...
              X