HELP! I can't find my Moo2 cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! I can't find my Moo2 cd

I have Moo2 installed on my comptuer and was going to start a new game and I can't find the disk. I think my baby played with it and lost it. (this is my 3rd time finding a cd scratched to **** or empty cases with no disks. I have learned my leason and putting the disks higher up where he can't get them.)

I don't know if MOO2 is freeware now or not so I am wondering can I get a cd crack for it?

If its not freeware I will not expect any answers 'cause I know you are not suppose to do it, but thought I would ask just incase it was ok to do it now.

Davor

Please close this thread or delete. I have found my cd.

Davor
    Last edited by Yolky; November 30, 2002, 11:04.

Glad you found it as the topic is a no no here anyway.

Comment

I was going crazy since I couldn't find it. I put it in my Baulders Gate 2 cd case since I lost the moo2 case and lent the BG2 game to a friend. I am just glad that I found it and off to conquer the universe if I can.

Davor

Comment

Get a blank jewel case for it and slap a label on it.

Comment

Always forget to do it, but I have finally learnt my lesson and will get one next time I go out to the store.

Davor

Comment

I had the same a few years back, look high and low only to find it was in the wrong case.

Comment

Working...
            X