Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please no more complaints for the release date.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please no more complaints for the release date.

I keep reading and at least the complaining is going down regarding the release dates. I am glad that they are not going to ship the game now and have to patch it later.

When it comes out it come out. I can't wait for the game either since I was waiting for over 7 years after playing Moo and Moo2 all night long with no sleep.

I couldn't wait till Civ3 came out and got the Special Edtion and got burned. Other people complained it had no multiplayer on it and complained about buggines the game was. When patches came out people still complained and wined.

People didn't learn thier leason and bought Play the World for Civ3 and still are complaining, and saying where are the patches to fix the game.

At least when Moo3 comes out I will bet there will only be little bit of complaining and whining, since you can't please everyone, but it will be a stable game that dosn't crash and will have multiplayer that we can play right away.

At least I know I will be able to play Moo3 without worring about getting a patch to fix it since we won't need one, I am shure about that. At least if there is a patch it will be or enhancements from player feedback and not bugs. (if I read the interview on gamespot corrcetly.)

I know we all can't wait for the game to come out but please no more whining about the game since it will be here in less than a month and it will be a solid bug free game.

Davor

you could help by not opening a new thread on this but rather post in the others....
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Can we start complaining about people that complain about complaints about the release date?
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

OK never thought of it that way Mark.

Point taken Grumbold.

How do I delete this?

Davor

Comment

i'll just close this
          thanks
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X