They're really in trouble now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yndy
    After January I'll have about 10 hours per week if I don't want to fail some major exams.
    10 hours a week? Terrible... How do you survive?

Comment

Hold on a second none of this has been confirmed by the devs anyway so DEC 4 might hold they only had the multiplayer and game save bug to fix i dont think they would lose two weeks from those two bugs
      "Dont move or ill shoot you full of... little yellow bolts of light!" -John Crichton, astronaut and scientist

Comment

Originally posted by Gooberman32
        Hold on a second none of this has been confirmed by the devs anyway so DEC 4 might hold they only had the multiplayer and game save bug to fix i dont think they would lose two weeks from those two bugs
        Ahh, I see that you are as naively hopeful as I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Gooberman32

The quote from Chantz seemed pretty official to me. Unlike forum posters, 'zines are not generally prone to misquoting people
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

I dunno but in the extreme condition they're in, maybe they should think about a wider beta
            Well all bugs would be tested

Maybe taking people of confiance such as Ming, Mark... Exactly, what's the use of taking less people in a beta, except less leaking info (thus confiance people needed)?
            Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Working...
            X