No announcement yet.

Release Date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And i was so looking forward to next tuesday, well at least i have more time to save up for it.
    "Dont move or ill shoot you full of... little yellow bolts of light!" -John Crichton, astronaut and scientist

Comment

at least we know when its going gold to qoute the announcement "friday or sooner"
      "Dont move or ill shoot you full of... little yellow bolts of light!" -John Crichton, astronaut and scientist

Comment

Whoosh....Oh this blows!
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

RPMisCOOL, it was inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gooberman32
            at least we know when its going gold to qoute the announcement "friday or sooner"
            In truth, we know nothing except that the "gone gold" announcement has been delayed (again) and that the ship date/in-store date has been delayed (again).

Comment

Does anyone remember software that was released early?
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RPMisCOOL
                Does anyone remember software that was released early?
                Premature, yes. Early, no.

Comment

its only 8 days calm down....

Comment

Originally posted by Gooberman32
                    its only 8 days calm down....
                    its so much more fun this way though!

Comment

Yup. How can we diss properly if we don't work up a real hype frenzy before release?
                      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Yeah and without Hype Frenzy you can't have the inevitable "This game is bug ridden, waste of money nonsense and doesn't live up to the hype. PS - the graphics sux" type complaints from people who have played about 3 minutes of it

Comment

Where's Jimmy Trick and Coracle when you need them!

Comment

I think thats why its delayed... so the game will have little reason for us to Diss it

Comment

Working...
                            X