Message to you MOO3 multiplayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to you MOO3 multiplayers

I want to play all you guys. Win, lose, ally, etc., and have a riot. Everyone here will be a great challenge.

I have only one request from you fine folks. For the sake of suspension of disbelief, could you please, please, please use serious cool Scifi names while you play. I'm almost convinced everyone will, but I shudder to think MOO3 might be populated by emperors called FuzzyKill4$), ruling the dreaded empire of the Cybersloot Chickenkingdom.

Know what I mean? I kinda got weirded out by War3 when I was facing a mighty Orc army commanded by Meat*****21, and his Undead partner, Yummyballz.

Moo3 fans will be thankfully more mature in their reckless megalomania.

No such Luck!
    Prepare to meet Flash Gordon Leader of the 'Doomed Empire' :P
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

If you give yourself a silly name, you can pretend you weren't really trying to win if you get blitzed
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

I play as Ming, emperor of Mongo.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Anunikoba<---- FuzzyWumpkin, leader of the Quakers.

Comment

Scary, very scary, people.......

Comment

Originally posted by moomin
              I play as Ming, emperor of Mongo.
              That's not fair. What will Ming have to call himself?
              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
              H.Poincaré

Comment

I can almost guarantee that Ill go by either Wervdon or Alderin Both names I used on Darkmists. Wervdon my administrator name, and Alderin my favorite character. Neither are exactly sci-fi, but well, Im attached to them and they aren't exactly as out of place as FuzzyKill4$ either

Comment

Emperor: Sollos
                  Race: Meklars
                  Empire: The Core

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold

That's not fair. What will Ming have to call himself?
                    Presumably, he can play as Rod, emperor of Banning.
                    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

What are you saying? That as emperor of a galactic empire, my people will not shudder at the awe inspiring power loaded behind Grand Poobah?! :P

I like using the suffixes, "Combine" and "Consortium" in imperial names.

I can't wait to see two or three powers named "Klingon Empire" or something like that. Those people love to destory each other to be the "legitmate" of the name.

Comment

Lol, Multiple Klingon empires!

Hey, I love the 'Combine' terms. Remember the Draconis Combine from Mechwarrior?

Moomin, I just noticed your sig with reference to David Irving. Not sure I understand your slant or supposition involved in the sig, but any reference at all to David Irving is very disturbing. He is quite possibly the most malicious historian around, proven in many cases to invent footnotes and falsify sources to forward his pro-Nazi stance.

Comment

I told him long ago that the 900,000 was a joke.

Comment

If it turns out that MOO3 is worth the $50, would you guys mind if I joined in these early, history making games too?

Just as cannon fodder (I absolutely stink!)
                            Chaos, panic and disorder... my work here is done.

Comment

Same question, but with me instead of Sean

Comment

Working...
                              X