Just a random idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a random idea...

This idea is adressed to the development team.

In order to keep interest and speculation running high amongst fans, perhaps you could release more screenshots, maybe even on a daily basis.

Now, I know you guys are busy working on actually finishing off the game, but perhaps you could get the beta testers to email you one or two screenshots each that they think are really cool. Then, you could sort through them, and post the best ones to the website.

This would keep fresh material to drool over available to us unforunates that don't have the beta, and would require, hopefully, minimal time on the your part...

*yawns* let the man work, there's no precedent for releasing screen shots everyday, and even more importantly no need except to satisfy overeager fans.

This request is right up there with asking for a screen shot of the Harvesters being posted

Comment

Yes, we need a screen shot of the Harvesters too!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Just because there's no precident doesn't mean they can't do it... Besides, aren't most of us over-eager fans at heart?

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

You didn't like the one in the diplomacy screen?
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

They should go GOLD this week if they intend to make the NOV 26 date. Am I right about this?

Comment

It depends on the publisher but 2 weeks from Gold to shelf is not impossible. That would make Nov 12th the absolute latest.
              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
              H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by playshogi
                They should go GOLD this week if they intend to make the NOV 26 date. Am I right about this?
                Novemember 1st to make shelves by Nov. 26th.

And we're doing weekly updates. Until we ship Gold, that's about the best we can do with the limited time
                Rantz Hoseley
                Art Director
                Quicksilver Software, Inc.

Comment

Like I said, I am ready for some Moo3 right after turkey dinner

Comment

Turkey dinner? Is that a bit like Aussie BBQ?

Comment

Not sure if it is or not, but just in case some may not be aware of it the third thursday of Nov is Thanksgiving Day in the US and the tradition is a turkey dinner. So I was just saying I may have the game around thansgiving day to play.

Comment

Weekly updates? Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantz

Novemember 1st to make shelves by Nov. 26th.

And we're doing weekly updates. Until we ship Gold, that's about the best we can do with the limited time
                          Go, baby, go! Yeah!!!
                          H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

if you had got bored like i did and went and registered over at the official forums, you would have found out that Rantz is purposefully not released a picture of the harvesters, you got to wait until the game comes out, or a magazine takes its own screen shot of the harvesters and posts them

Comment

Damn,

looks like I'll have to take my manditory week off the week after Thanksgiving instead of before.
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X