MoO3 alarm clock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoO3 alarm clock?

Did I see a built in timer and alarm in the game?

what screen shot were you looking at?

from what i understand, combat is real time and maybe that's what the clock has to do with...

Comment

i found the new screens. Maybe the game developers have finally listened to complaints from wives and girlfriends from around the world. The "just one more turn" syndrome could be done away with when the alarm clock goes off!

Comment

Nice!
        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

This could save untold numbers of relationships.
          Graduate of the "It seemed like a Good Idea at the time" School of Military Science

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
            i found the new screens. Maybe the game developers have finally listened to complaints from wives and girlfriends from around the world. The "just one more turn" syndrome could be done away with when the alarm clock goes off!
            I actually flunked sociology and chemistry in college due to the first incarnation of Civ, and the original Castles. Most of us here have had 'one more turn-itus' and know what a strain it can put on silly things like work, school and relationships, so yeah that's the intent.

At the very least, it'll make *our* wives happy. "Look honey, I *do* think about you! We put this in the game just for you!" LOL

or not... heh
            Rantz Hoseley
            Art Director
            Quicksilver Software, Inc.

Comment

I actually flunked sociology and chemistry in college due to the first incarnation of Civ, and the original Castles. Most of us here have had 'one more turn-itus' and know what a strain it can put on silly things like work, school and relationships, so yeah that's the intent.

At the very least, it'll make *our* wives happy. "Look honey, I *do* think about you! We put this in the game just for you!" LOL

or not... heh
              Thanks Rantz, this is the best feature in the game by far!
              The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Hey Rantz, I've exposed quite a few solutions to dependance at http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=64739

I guess many things should be very easy to add as options, maybe in an hour of programming, I don't know. Use at will
                Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

I need the vault timer option that saves, shuts down and refuses to allow the game to run until a preset time the next day. Anything you can just mouse click to reset isn't going to save me
                  To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                  H.Poincaré

Comment

What Screenie is it on?
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Should open my Eyes..
                      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                      X