Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release Date???

What's the release date of Moo3?
    I've played Starlords, Moo, Moo2 and I just CAN'T wait for the third one!!!!!
    Please let it be tommorow....

Last word is 11/26/02.

Comment

On November the 26th? That's more than a month! Ow.....

Comment

Is that a world wide release, I live in Australia, we normaly get games released the same time as the US if not i order it from the US and get it sent over express post from Fedex. I cant wait to get my hands on this game MOO was the very first computer game i ever bought, and i loved it.

Comment

It was not clear to me, if it is world wide or not. There was some lalk about the manual not being done in other languages, if so not much need for a big delay. some times they do a different box in other countries.

Comment

Yeah, well, Rantz said he'd get back to us when he found out about those issues. With only a month to go, I feel it's time he found out.
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Working...
            X