Sept 11: New Update on Offical Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 11: New Update on Offical Site

There are a bunch of new screenshots up, stuff showing the Orion Senate.

There is also proof of how evil Rantz is.

BTW. I am going to stay here for a while until I can get onto the offical forum.

edit: I needed to change the title.
    Last edited by MOOFAN314; October 14, 2002, 13:44.

At least it was an Ithkul pic, not one of the harvesters.
    BTW, the topic is a month off
    Graduate of the "It seemed like a Good Idea at the time" School of Military Science

Comment

Aren't the Ithkul the harvesters?

And how could this be a month off, the update was just last night?

Comment

GAH! The Ithkul are harvestors. *smacks self* I shouldn't post that early in the morning.

The topic says September 11. Its October
        Graduate of the "It seemed like a Good Idea at the time" School of Military Science

Comment

What's going on here?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The Komarrans gonna get you, Vorkosigan. You evil imperialist oppressor!
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Quiet, you.

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              What's going on here?
              Who knows?

Comment

I think it is called spam. Settlers trying to move up the ladder.

Comment

Ok....I said that the topic is a month off. The topic is "Sept 11: New Update on Official Site". It should say "Oct 11"

See? Now, the rest is spam Especially the stuff about Kommarran oppression, as everyone knows that Barraryans are harmless peacelovers that everyone likes, especially the small ones.

Comment

Commend Rantzid???? why can't we see this so evil megalomaniac in the Orion Senate? oh he's plotting everything in the shadows. Nice pics.
                    The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Time to smack myself *smack*. Of course it's October 11th. I need to think more in the morning too.

PS. Is there a way to change the title of this thread?

Comment

Vorkosigan, there's a member of long standing here at Poly who goes by the name of Admiral Naismith. You wouldn't happen to be, say, clones?
                        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Moofan: short of begging for a moderator to do it? Nope.

Comment

Anything you think I did, its all Mark's fault. Or Ivan's.

Umm...I just popped over because the official forums are down. Didn't know there was another one of me running around here.

Comment

Working...
                            X