No announcement yet.

Manual excerpts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the links. The ship design stuff looks very interesting, especially the varying shipyards and the distinction between sublight and jump drives (though id read the drive part before).

And I think reading its moved me from the probally gonna buy it in the first week, to almost definately going to buy it on day 1 or day 2 :P I may even pre-order, but I never decide that until a firm release date is set, because going to EB on the release date ussually gets the game just as fast, but that means a 100 mile drive which isn't worth it unless Im going out of town anyways on that particular weekend (One of the pains of living in a town with nothing but a wal-mart and a sam goody)

Comment

ULTRA HEAVY SPINAL MOUNTS!!!!!

YIPPIIE!!!!!

Thanks a lot!
      Chaos, panic and disorder... my work here is done.

Comment

Chantz on:
        Strategy guides...
        We obviously are doing one for moo3...

... The guy who is writing it is a fan and knows the game quite well; he's also got every single spreadsheet for just about everthing (tech, research, econ, spy "tables", etc etc etc).
        a plug for spreadsheet-bashers in the other thread here
        I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Interesting. Good choices to pick for teasers as well.
          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Working...
          X