MoO3 Contest Winners Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoO3 Contest Winners Announced!

The closed Master of Orion III beta test participants have been selected. The Match The Races To The Faces contest winners have been chosen by Infogrames, and those individuals were notified via email earlier this evening. IG has decided to publicly announce the winners prior to the commencement of the beta-testing period.

Here is the complete list of the chosen 25:

1. Jake Bernstein
    2. Chris Green
    3. Ryan Kristopher Huggins
    4. Joe Millenbach
    5. Eric Wertzler
    6. Brian Taylor
    7. Rick Francis
    8. Rebecca Rose
    9. Nate Timperley
    10. Nicholas Lindeman
    11. Deborah Durham
    12. Stona Jackson
    13. Jeremy Swigart
    14. Scott Lantz
    15. Alan Sagan
    16. John Surovy
    17. Eric Wetzel
    18. Jose Maccera
    19. Matthew Claussen
    20. Shane Shull
    21. David Brown
    22. Michael Gleeson
    23. Nathanael Lewis
    24. Chris Johnson
    25. Shaun Mullahey

Included in the Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) that they will need to sign will be information about what they will and what they will not be allowed to discuss, amongst other things, based on their pariticipation in this program. Note that until the sign said NDAs they will not officially be a MoO3 beta tester, and accordingly have not yet received any build of the game to evaluate.

---------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

I hope their ages are verified as well. It's so easy to check that little box and think the problem goes away.

Comment

Well the real names do not mean much to me. Any from the board, if so could we get the logon name so we can congratulate hem?

Comment

Notable, by their absence, are the Holsingers. I really, really wanted Tom to take a good look at it. He was always a great guy, and he officially repented on the last issue I had with his views after the RTFS fiasco.

These names mean nothing to me either. Anyone know who any of these ppl are?
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Considering the contest was open to anyone and everyone who found out about it, its quite possible that absolutely none of them are Poly regulars or even members.

C'est la vie.

Comment

Leo and Tom didn't enter.

In Tom's case, though, I wouldn't be surprised if he's going to get to test it *anyway*, or even if he's already testing it.

That's *purely* speculation, mind you; I'm not trying to start any rumors.
            Xentax@nc.rr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Xentax
              I'm not trying to start any rumors.
              I think you just did , but nevermind.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Hi,

I am one of the people on that list. I haven't posted on this forum before. I was a member for quite awhile (on the CIV forums) and then left for a time. I recently came back and re-upped, so to speak, while waiting, not too patiently, for the game to come out. I saw the announcement for the Beta Testing here and gave it a shot. I am very glad I did. The only problem is my son is no longer speaking to me .
                Deb Durham
                Empress of the Eoladi

Comment

Hello,
                  I am one of the betas' on the lucky list. I can't tell you how pleased I am to be participating in this phase of moo3's developmant. I hope we all do a great job testing so the rest of you have a great game to play in several months. Oh and congrats to my fellow winners!

Comment

beta

Another tester here, we(testers) should exchange ICQ or AIM info so we can communicate faster. Mine is in my profile if you want to add me.

Comment

grats to all winners.
                      i have also took part on the contest.... but as i submit it.. i recordnized that only USA and some others are allowed to be choosen.. crap

anyway... grats again and i hope u all will do a great job so the game could come out erlier.

Comment

Re: beta

Originally posted by DrEvil
                        Another tester here, we(testers) should exchange ICQ or AIM info so we can communicate faster. Mine is in my profile if you want to add me.
                        As part of it, you'll have a contact list with the other beta testers so that you can play MP, or discuss things amongst yourselves.
                        Rantz Hoseley
                        Art Director
                        Quicksilver Software, Inc.

Comment

yes, MP games, discussion, trying to reproduce bugs among ourselves before reporting. I am very anxious for the testing to begin.

I don't know exactly what was involved in picking the 25 of us, but I would like to thank for MOO3 team and Apolyton people for this opportunity.

Comment

I agree with Doc Evil...thank you to QS/IG for selecting us and I look forward to working on the project. The prospect of having 25 dedicated testers will most certianly weed out a majority of flaws in the game.
                            Ryan K Huggins

Comment

Working...
                            X