Moo3 Section Gets Mooooed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moo3 Section Gets Mooooed

Our Master of Orion 3 section is now "wearing" it's official colors. After several months in the classic Apolyton scheme, blue is now predominant color.

Matching the for some time availiable MoO3 forum styles(click for an example), the new color scheme allows you to visit your favorite moo areas of Apolyton is your favorite colors

Enjoy!
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Geez about time!
    I've been waiting for something like that for about a year already!
    Thank you.
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

In my old site elTARANNA I put a different color/texture scheme in each game, that was great but a too much different design could destroy the Apolyton CS harmony, like the Alpha Centauri section do. Be aware!!

Oh, and the mooozing is great!!
      Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

The page looks fantastic. Way to go with it and the contest. Good luck with everything Markos.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
        X