Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept.05: Rantz update: "LAST PUSH..." before release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept.05: Rantz update: "LAST PUSH..." before release?

Rantz has posted a short comment here on the official forums . Hope they're not too tired when being so workaholics when rushing the final stages of the project. Encouraging though... so will it be Q4 2002 or Q1 2003?
    The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

2003, no xmas for us.

Comment

I really expected this game to be delayed and delayed and delayed.

It better be worth it.
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Infogrames Germany has set the Release Date from September, 21th to November the 28th

Comment

So, let's call this the semi-final push. Or perhaps the quarters
          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Last year they said Civ3 would be released followed in 3 months by MOO3. Maybe they meant: "PTW would be released followed in 3 months by MOO3"

Comment

Yes they are lazy! It better be good when it IS released!
              Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Originally posted by playshogi
                Last year they said Civ3 would be released followed in 3 months by MOO3. Maybe they meant: "PTW would be released followed in 3 months by MOO3"
                Good one. That's EXACTLY what they meant
                The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Well, since PTW might very well prove to be the game Civ3 should have been, the Moo3 team was right all along.

We should have listened to them!
                  "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                  "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

A Finnish computergame magazine says moo3 should be available at 20.9.

This will hardly be the case of course - still Better to bugfix the game though than rush it.

Heroes4 is a good example of a game that was released too early and was only mediocre due to gameplay issues and a horrible and clearly un-finished A.I. I am willing to wait a long time just to ensure the same won't happen to moo3.

-S
                    GOWIEHOWIE! Uh...does that
                    even mean anything?

Comment

No, your wrong. If a Finnish game mag say so, it's sealed. On the 20th it is!

Comment

Of course I would prefer a bug free game, but to tell you the truth, give it to me with a few if you fix them. Homm4 is a good exaple, I was worried that 3DO would fail and not give me anything. Civ3 had many bugs, but I still had fun and it is getting better. Since it looks like Stars2 is not coming and GalCiv is way off and and not tested, I will take nearly anything at this point.

Comment

Funny, games are becoming much like politics. You commit because there's nothing else out there, not because you believe in it.

Comment

Have you read the splash on Avault for Moo3 today? Alpha not done, but they expect to have game in stores this year???? That wil be very scarry.

Comment

There is a lucky bunch of 25 Boys and girls out there who can betatest the game.

Hope the Game is worth waiting for
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X