MOO 1 without the book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOO 1 without the book?

I've wanted to play this game for a long time but I've lost my book quite some time ago and every once and awhile the game asks you for what ship is on a certain page.
    Is there any way around this?

Keep looking on this forum...someone posted it a while back...not more than two months ago.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Yes the answer is in this forum. A link to the doc is not far down and I even posted a pictoral of all ships, so do a little leg work.

Comment

Vmxa1,

I remembered that it was you...just didn't want to give out that much info.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

No prob, whats going on at Candle'Bre. I see Vel is posting on Civ again.

Comment

Perhaps vmxa1 might have the whole manual in his mind I'm just a short time in this forum but I realized he is a real MoO genius. He knows everything about this game so I figured out he must have the complete instruction manual in his brain and perhaps he can tell you which ship corresponds to which site out of his mind

(no offense just kidding but you are really a MoO expert how long did you play the game?)
            Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Since it hit the store. I have only played hundreds of games of Moo2, whereas I recently passed the 2,000th game of Moo. I use to play every day at work for a few years. I had a job were I only answer calls from customers and help solve their problem with our product. I rarely needed more than a couple minutes per call, so lots of free time. I still fire up at least one game a week, sick huh (don't answer that).

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                I still fire up at least one game a week, sick huh (don't answer that).
                Ok I will not comment on it . Well I'm in a similar position: we're playing MoO 2 in a network-game at work all the time. Since the beginning I never won but hey I'm trying . It's really funny to bombard the planet of my boss (yes he's playing it too) away or creating an alliance of employees and attacking the civ of our manager But he is kind of an expert like you are and it's very hard to beat him.

I think MoO and MoO 2 are both really cool but it's even better played in multiplayer with unpredictable and backstabbing humans
                Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Working...
                  X