"bug fixing and play balancing".....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "bug fixing and play balancing".....

Rantz has posted today on the official forums a vague but stimulating comment about the game's progress: here . They're working very hard, and it seems they're managing by themselves the "beta testing" like some of us have anticipated.
    The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Let us hope it is "jelling" and they stay with it till it is right.

Comment

Well, he just said they were doing daily builds (they weren't before!?!@! what were they doing?) and they test the game as they compile it. That is pretty normal programming stuff and not near a beta. He even said so: It is nothing like a beta.
      On the other hand, Rantz did say there that they seemed to be on-schedule.
      Clash of Civilization team member
      (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
      web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

Rantz has posted today on the official forums
        How did you get "today" out of that? That "State of Moo-ion" post of his is over two weeks old!

Comment

Well, on 8/8 Rantz answered this question:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally posted by Daveybaby
          Which one of you was it got the Penny Arcade people all overexcited at that comic convention thing?
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vince Tagle, UI programmer was the QSI employee in question. I was scheduled to go, but unforseen circumstances prevented it.

So, they have time to answer this, but no time to squelch rumors about Q1-03 release date?

Comment

Just checked out that thread. Interersting. Still, while the new forum format is lightyears better than the old Delphi board, is it just me or is the Moo community plagued by an inordinate amount of people who'd profit from learning not to put a hundered exclamation marks after every damn sentence...
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Johnson
              How did you get "today" out of that? That "State of Moo-ion" post of his is over two weeks old!
              You're right about the date: 07-24-02, but why then am I the one to officially report it here at Apolyton so late? YOU should have been the one to report it the day you knew it since I wasn't really lurking at that time. Ceux qui ne savent rien sont des imbéciles; mais ceux qui savent sans rien dire sont des criminels. ( and now the first exclamation mark in this thread )!
              The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Working...
              X