No announcement yet.

Late Game Battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well if they get united there will be 1 BIG fleet instead of 4 smaller ones and your single titan can really flip its muscles

Comment

Originally posted by Alphard
      Usually when the game is in that endphase and i control 25-30% of the galaxy i like to vote against myself in the election and not accept the ruling.. gives you a nice big enemy fleet to blow up
      I used that tactic in Moo, but on small maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqa
        Why bother waiting the voting, you can just declare war on everyone Or buy some friends and win the vote... Well, at least you may try...
        I am usually at war with all already. I have been playing as Repulsive, so you can not made any deals of any kind as you have no diplomatic relations. You must kill all or enough to get the votes to win or go to Anties if they are in the game.

Comment

I like playing repulsive sometimes. No need to think about diplomacy Just kill, kill, kill... And very easy to make a überrace using rep minus. No hope getting the best leaders tough..
          It's not easy to make a clean mess

Comment

Originally posted by Aqa
            No hope getting the best leaders tough..
            I get some good leaders. You have to wait for awhile. I tend to get rid of one or more of my early leaders when I get the third one so I can have room for a super leader, if the original is say a farmer. Later in the gaem I do not want a farmer. By I have gotten Galactic leaders as Rep. They seem to come anyway as you have lots of money and maybe a famaous leader as well.

Comment

Yeah, but early game is when great leaders really matter. In the end-game, they're just icing on the cake anyway. Well, with the possible exception of spy leaders, who keep their utility right to the very end.
              "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
              "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I am not sure of the exact comparison, but the super leaders will not come at the start regardless of your traits. So as near as I have seen, it has little impact on leaders. They seems to come essentially the same either way. You are not likely to get any level 3 leaders in the early game. Level 1 will come either way and so soon will level 2. Remember they level up.

Comment

Well, you wont get the very best leaders from get-go, even if you're carismatic, but some early megawealthers can do wonders for your economy. And those seem to queue at your doorstep unless you're repulsive
                  "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                  "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Yeah, I do not mind a very ealry Megawealth. +10 bc is not bad in the first 100-200 turns.I can not say diffinitively that it stopped them from coming, but if it did it was not for long.

Comment

On thing I always hated with Moo2 was how you need to free up a slot in order to get a new leader... would it have killed them to allow me to kick a leader when a new one offers to join?

Comment

Moomin, what year was Che talking about and what in he heck did he know about it anyway.

Comment

Not that we should discuss it in here, but that was his estimation of the entire Soviet toll - or possibly Stalins total, which he seems to think is pretty much the same since nothing bad ever happened in the USSR except for Uncle Joe anyway. How amazing I find these insights should be pretty evident, given that they've found a home in my sig.

Comment

Most put Joes toll at around 27 million. 800K is not even is best year.

Comment

Working...
                            X