video cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video cards

does anybody know what videocards will moo3 will support.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

I think you need to be DirectX compatible, but that's about it. It's not going to require a high-end 3d card by any means.
    Xentax@nc.rr.com

Comment

Well that's good news cuz my video card is most definitely low-tech.
      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

i mean like nividia geforce,nividia tnt
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

You won't *need* at least a TNT or GeForce X card, that's for sure. I'm sure both generations will be supported, as well.

Does that answer your question?
          Xentax@nc.rr.com

Comment

yes. nvidia cards and ati cards are all directx compliant.
            B♭3

Comment

Hey, I wanna play this game with my Intel740!

Comment

Yes thank you
                Im from NC too

Comment

Are ATI Rage II supported?
                  "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                  Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                  Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                  Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

It's not like it is a 3d-shooter, i don't think it will need much video-card.
                    Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Working...
                    X