Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    Not the High Priestess? She looks cute
    Electra the High Priestess. Level 4 to start: Spirit, Evironment, Telepath, Farming

Comment

Originally posted by moominparatrooper
      Yeah. Although my favourite Elerian is the blonde shake-ya-head-and-wiggle-yer-panzer-brah scientist bimbo. I still laugh at the look of her.
      You are not talking about a leader are you? You mean the pictorial representation for your scientist when you get a break through, if you are playing that race?

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
        You are not talking about a leader are you? You mean the pictorial representation for your scientist when you get a break through, if you are playing that race?
        Oh, she may not be a proper hero, but she sure is my heroine...
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I rather like the soldier with the flaming red hair
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

And I like the Modesty Blaise-like spy girl in Space Spandex (tm).

They certainly made a huge mistake when they axed the Elerians for Moo3. Every game needs hots chicks.
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Perhaps you will be able to mod it and add your own...
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                Perhaps you will be able to mod it and add your own...
                If Moo2 is any indication, modability isn't on the list of their priorities

Comment

Civ 3 is not very mod-able either.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Those two which had Assassin :=)
                    Once was Mr X And the other was uhmm I dunno
                    but Assassin and Instructer are the cooles to get :=)
                    (if you like to refit Ships rather then to send them on SuicideMissions that is..)
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
                      Those two which had Assassin :=)
                      Once was Mr X And the other was uhmm I dunno
                      but Assassin and Instructer are the cooles to get :=)
                      (if you like to refit Ships rather then to send them on SuicideMissions that is..)
                      Black Razor - the Enforcer , Assassin/Spy Master/Farm/Labor/Fin now how good is that.

Draxx - the Spy Master, - Spy/Assassin the one that show up early.

I used to love to get Draxx, but I hope to get a colony improver type first. I want a leader with Sci/Food or Lab for teh first one. Now if Razor shows up I am going to do whatever I have to hire him.

Comment

Working...
                      X