Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW MP3 on the official site

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NEW MP3 on the official site



    it's a pretty cool sound clip from the game.

  • #2
    I can't imagine listening to that kind of noi... er, music, while trying to think about my next move.

    Comment


    • #3
      YUP,
      That definitely means the QS team are on track.
      They found some time to release info on the game to the FAN's.

      I've been waiting 1.5 Years (approx.) for this game, IT BETTER BE BETTER THAN THE QS WEB SITE FOR THE GAME.

      Comment


      • #4
        That "music" is not working for me...and I like techo/grunge/industrial. Please give us the option to turn it off...I know, that a standard anymore, but ya never know.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

        Comment


        • #5
          There are sounds in games? I always turn them off. Well, not always. Just 99% of the time. I even think it is a big waste of money to spend musicians on the games. Just allow people to play while listening to the music they like. I like silence.
          Clash of Civilization team member
          (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
          web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

          Comment


          • #6
            According to the artist the music for MOO3 is done and contains 60 pieces of music.
            To hear some more music, really, some spooky, Harvester type music,

            Last edited by playshogi; July 17, 2002, 02:57.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LDiCesare
              There are sounds in games? I always turn them off. Well, not always. Just 99% of the time. I even think it is a big waste of money to spend musicians on the games. Just allow people to play while listening to the music they like. I like silence.
              Hey don't get me wrong. I like music in games, at least initially. For instance, I'm playing Deux Ex right now and the music is very good; I've yet to turn it off even though it sometimes obscures the footfalls of the guards. I just was not impressed with the Moo3 piece.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

              Comment


              • #8
                I never play music in any games. If I want to hear music, I have nearly a 1000 CD's to listen to. In moo1, I could not get sound for years. Of the last 9 yrs or so, I have not had even sound in Moo for 8 of them. If TBS, I play with sound off most of the time as I play in the front room and do not want to distrub her watching TV. RTS and RPG, I need the sound for ques. Moo/Homm/Civ and the like, I it is not required.

                Comment


                • #9
                  What's the sound in MOO1 anyway?

                  I was never able to listen to it.
                  "Give us peace in our time",

                  Stuart Adamson, singer from Big Country, 1958-2001.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vmxa1
                    I never play music in any games.
                    Amen, bro. All that effort spent on something I disable before even starting the game... sound F/X, now, that's another thing.
                    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      hmm... am I the only one to like this music? I think it's very fitting... put me in the mood to drive my race to galaxic domination...

                      I really like good music in game, and turn it off only if I cannot make it run from my HDD and have to hear my CD-Rom work.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The sound is the most elemental as you could imagine.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I urge everyone to play Moo2 while listening to Wagner.

                          Really.
                          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Not liking that d*mned tapping noise shifting from the left to the right to the left to the right to the left...

                            And screeching glass sounds? Gee, I get the same sensation from my frequent headaches.

                            Unlike the French gentleman a few posts up, I'll knowingly and willingly listen to (or subject myself to...) in-game music...but I think I'll pass on this particular bit'o'music. Now where did I put my Excedrin...?
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

                            The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Cool i like it, it sounds very space-like. It would be cool if each faction had its own music like in Starcraft...
                              Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

                              The new iPod nano: nano

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X