New Anterans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Anterans?

I haven't been keeping up with Moo3, but I've read a few things and this is one thing I don' t know about. I've noticed 'defeating ___' is not a winning strategy, but I must hope there is a massively powerful xenophobic race that occasionally blows the sh*t out of everything. It's so utterly vital to my strategy

I can deal with not having them.. it just wont be as fun. I know that the game is supposed to have a lot of stories in it, so I see how they could still fit in.

Well...

The New Orions are rebellious Antarans who are a computer-only race that controls Orion and will harass you if you get too big for your boots - much like the Antarans in MOO2.

Also, there is a new (player) race called the harvesters. No details have been released except that they are very xenophobic, have 'the need', possibly have tentacles, are bigger than a bread box and communicate in a way described as 'wet'.

If you're lucky, Rantz might clarify this - but I doubt it.
    The foppish elf, fighting ithkul in a top hat and smoking jacket since 1885

Comment

Can you give more info about harvesters? Link or something? Please

Comment

They've been fairly closed-mouthed about the Harvesters. I'm not sure there is much more info generally available than what Freddie just gave.

But you could check moo3.com there might be something there.

Comment

aside the harvesters, the piracy engine is supposed to be well developed in order to harm regularly the "human" player. Pirates will harass, and affect the systems they attack if military weak. With 16 races + a possibility of 32 empires, I don't really mind missing the antarans intervening occasionnaly wherever in the whole galaxy ( anyway their appearances in MoO2 were only cosmetic when having a sufficient military ).
          The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

The took out space monsters and put in space pirates? Great sense of priority.
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Working...
            X