• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 new screenshots

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Mark the last two on the bottom right have broken links or something.

.x
    .x

R:PM
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

fixed

Comment

Oh ... so I was the first to notice this ...

coolio ... once again I get my name in a news item ...
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

as darkcloud to make a list of people who sent news and how many times each one has
          he can use the search function

Comment

Seems the Elerians are back in after all!
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

A few of the screens have a tab at the top that says "IFPs". I thought Imperial Focus Points were no longer in the game. I'll dig around but if anyone can set me straight it would be appreciated.
              What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

OK, I just read the cut list posted in June 15 that IFPs are out. I guess the reference in the screenshots must be a "vestigial limb" awaiting amputation.

Comment

Ech,

IFP has been gone for longer than that...

Comment

I thought they might have been, but was thrown by their presence in the screenshots.

I have a tough enough time keeping track of all my arguments in the OT, I've got no room left to memorize game changes!

Comment

Rantz if you had anything to do with update interfaces, good job. I like the new ones much better. I have not seen the trailer, I will wait for the game.

Comment

It seems to me that the screenshots with IFPs and icons on the sides are not new but have been put there to allow a "Before--After" comparison with the new ones.
                        From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale!

Comment

Originally posted by vishniac
                          It seems to me that the screenshots with IFPs and icons on the sides are not new but have been put there to allow a "Before--After" comparison with the new ones.
                          that's exactly right, we wanted to give examples of where it was, and where it is now.
                          Rantz Hoseley
                          Art Director
                          Quicksilver Software, Inc.

Comment

So if there are IFP tabs then these are old screen shots. Can't they show us new ones? Yes they are nice to see but if they are old why bother showing them if they are not valid to the game?

Davor

Comment

OK, now that I know what I'm looking at I have to say I like the new design better. I've never been a fan of buttons down the side of a window, they make me feel claustrophobic for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X