MOO for Palm OS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOO for Palm OS

Hi, I enjoy playing the original Master of Orion, and I have a Handspring Visor Prism. During long and boring meetings, Solitaire goes only so far, and I've already played the heck out of Space Trader. So.....

I'm looking for an adaptation of MOO to the Palm OS. The graphics in MOO are cheesy at best, so that adaptation to Palm 3.5xxx should be relatively easy. Surely, some MOO devotee with programming skills in Palm OS or C++ has made the attempt. Well, if not then too bad...

Doubt it.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

check out a game called strategic commander v1.1 for palm. it's the closest thing to MOO i could find.

Comment

Thanks, do you have a link?

Comment

http://www.zindaware.com/

Comment

Project Galmast

See http://sourceforge.net/projects/galmast/
            This is on early beta stage, I think.

Comment

jegs, this thread might give you some leads.
              "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
              "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
              - Pekka

Comment

Thank you all for the input. I'll try a couple of your suggestions.

Comment

I don't know anything about palm os, but my guess is you'd have an easier time finding an emulator for dos written for the palm os than to find a moo/moo2 adaption.

I took a glance around zophar.net though and I didn't see anything like that, so you may just be out of luck....

Comment

Working...
                  X