Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First MOO experience yesterday. help needed , urgently.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First MOO experience yesterday. help needed , urgently.

I've played my first game of MOO, that I've downloaded from an abandonware site. It was GREAT. I really enjoyed it , especially for an old game. Of course , as the game was downloaded , I didn't have a manual to speak of. Then the game started to ask me to go to pages in the manual , and say what kind of aircraft is this, and what kind of aircraft is that . After making mistakes , I supposedly lost the game , showing a funeral of mine. What gives ? How do I overcome this ?
    urgh.NSFW

This page has a picutre for it, but seems to be down today
    jonsullivon.com/misc.moo.php3
    Let me see if I can att it.
    Attached Files

Comment

vmxa, this is the sort of thing that can easily earn you a free mexican vacation.
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Gracious

Comment

why would it , moomin?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't recall Poly adms all to hot and bothered by even the slightest hint of piracy. These are the guys who've banned even discussing if no-cd patches are legal or not, remember?

Caveat Poster.
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Master of Orion 1 IS abandonware , IIRC.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yeah, but then I'm not moderating.

Who's the looker in your avatar BTW?

Comment

Celine Dion.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

See looks a lot better than shw sings.

Comment

*barf*

thanks for the pic , vmxa1.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

You should try MOO2, Dal. It's quite more deep and entertaining!
                        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Both are great. I had Moo as better for years, but Moo2 is moving along side for wire. Start with Moo as it is easier to learn.

Comment

Hey Dal, have fun with the game. It's simple and elegant.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

yeah , I know, UR ( notice the date ). I already overplayed it. cannot put my hands on MOO2, though I heard it is nice.

now, back to SMAC.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X