Ai help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ai help

Okay, been playing again over the last few days. I don't see this type of question on the 1st page of the forum...so...

Does anyone know what help the ai gets as far as production bonuses are concerned at the hard and impossible levels?

R:PM
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

On moo2 you can see the benefits AI gets, when you go and look for the race stats in your galaxy screen. Remind that you can only see their stats if you have contacted with them...
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

While the do get bonus race points, they also get bonus CPs and bonus production on impossible. Don't recall exactly how much, but it should be available in a Moo2 FAQ online somewhere.
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I do not have any manuals any longer, but I thought one handicap is that research is more expensive for you as you go up to hard and then impossible.

Comment

Working...
        X