No announcement yet.

MOO3 for 46.95 at Chips & Bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GP, I hope you send those to Dan. There are banks in Europe that think $50 is a fair price for cashing in international checks. No kidding.

And nice idea, btw.
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

hmm...I want to send it to Mark, not Dan. What's the best way to get him some money? Send currency?

Comment

Nope. Whatever US postal workers don't appropriate, I'mm sure Greek will.

Anybody knows if Mark's signed up with PenPal? Although, again, PenPal is flaky outside the US.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

WHat if I wrap it up? I've actually sent dollars in the states and they always got through...

Comment

any other method? Can I get a cashier's check written in drachma? And send that?

Comment

How much are you planning on sending, GP? If it's in the realm of the rational I might just match it.
              What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

As far as preorders go, it has been hit and miss for me. The last one was AoW2 and it showed up at my dor the same day it hit the stores. Civ3, I had to go back and canel the order as 10 days after it hit the stores, I was still back logged.
                As far as being foolish, it can't be helped for some games. I just want it now and Moo3 will be one of those.
                As for reviews, they are also a hit and miss thing. Even for people that have the same taste as I do, it is no guarantee that we will agree on every game. Case in point is Aow2. I was sure I would love it as I did the original and I read post from people on GG that I knew liked the games I did and they liked it. I am still unable to get past the mid point of the first mission of the first campaign. I find it hard to want to play and easy to want to stop. So I am not sure of the value of reviews.

Comment

I've successfully been sending cash all over the world with Western Union money transfer. Reliable, fast, and the sender pays. Not too expensive.

However, you need the address of the person you're sending to, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                  X