Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Seen The AI Attack Antares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vmxa1,

Way cool that you have the time, probably not so that you're out of work. Seems like if I get 2-3 hours of game time in a week, I'm lucky.

Consequently, I have yet to finish a game of Civ3. I haven't been as trilled as I used to be about most games these days.

It has been tough to get motivated to go and fix my computer. I even bought a 21" monitor on Tues, still sitting on the floor.

I guess that tis the breaks when your married with children and high maintenance dogs, and your wife's favorite expression is, "honey let's go shopping!" Never buys anything thank goodness! lol

R:PM
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Yeah, been there done that. Kids are grown up now, so just have to paly with the grandkids from time to time. May go back to work this summer after E3. I will have to sooner or later.

Comment

Sorry, meant to ask. What is your line of work? Bonus question: Do you know what a M.U.L.E. is?
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I am a systems programmer for mainframes (VM) and had been working as a level2 custormer support person for an MQ product.
          M.U.L.E. is an animal with long funny ears, opps that was a song my parents listen to. It was a DOS game that took place in space, I think, I never played it.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, IT is tough and getting worse by the minute. Have you been looking long? Do you know Java?

Don't worry about the MULE thing, it was a bonus question afterall.

Comment

Actually I have been off since last Aug, but have not look for any work, maybe in June or July I will start. I figured I could use a year off.

Comment

Sorry, Vmxa1, rough week.

If you get a chance visit our Candle Bre' link forum here on poly.

Comment

Working...
                X